This week Benjamin and Zac talk about Apple’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ purchase, the rumored iPhone 7 release date in context, and Apple’s latest earnings report. 9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple to sell limited-edition Apple Watch bands w/ country flags for Olympics
- Apple: Pokémon Go breaks App Store record for most launch week downloads
- Apple buys viral ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Late Late Show segment, will release new episodes weekly via Apple Music
- PlayStation™Vue | PlayStation™Network
- C Spire to soon offer customer-inspired next generation TV service
- Apple ID leads Homeland Security to alleged owner of the biggest pirate site on the net
- Shift your expectations, Apple Car introduction target reportedly slips back to 2021
- WSJ: Apple recruits retired hardware expert Bob Mansfield to lead Apple Car project
- iPhone 7 to be released during the week of September 12 –Evleaks
- iPhone 7 release date reportedly set for Friday, September 16th as rumor suggests ‘iPhone 6SE’ naming
- Here’s how the rumored ‘iPhone 7’ release date compares to every iPhone launch so far
- All the Q3 AAPL numbers analysts are expecting to hear today; listen live
- Apple announces Q3 2016 revenue of $42.4b: 40.4m iPhones, 9.9m iPads, 4.2m Macs
- Live blog: Apple’s fiscal year Q3 2016 earnings call
- Harrys.com: Visit Harrys.com/HappyHour to save $5 on your next purchase with code 9TO5MAC at checkout.
Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.