Mophie has today introduced a new lineup of power banks that makes it more convenient than ever to keep your iPhone and iPad juiced up. All four of the latest portable batteries feature a Lightning port for both charging the bank and your devices, while two of them also feature an integrated Lightning cable.
The new Mophie powerstation series is an exclusive to the Apple Store (in stores and online) and the company’s own website.
Here are the specs that all the power banks share in common:
- Priority+® Charging – sends power to your device first then recharges the powerstation.
- LED power indicator – displays the charging status and current battery life. Contributing to the theme “Know before you go.”
- Triple-test certified lithium-polymer batteries – ensures peak performance and safe operation.
All of the portable batteries can charge with up to 10W power bricks using the built-in Lightning connectors.
The powerstation and powerstation plus lines feature a Lightning connector capable of accepting up to 10W, giving users the ability to recharge using the same cable that charges their Apple devices.
The new models range in price from $60-$100 as well as capacity.
- powerstation: 6,040 mAh, 2 USB ports for $59.95
- powerstation XXL: 20,200 mAh, 3 USB ports for $99.95
- powerstation plus: 6,040 mAh, built-in Lightning connector and USB port for $79.95
- powerstation plus XL: 10,000 mAh; built-in Lightning connector and USB port for $99.95
Check out the new Mophie powerstation lineup in the videos below: