Popular Apple Watch and iPhone application Heart Analyzer has received a major update over the last week that brings a new interface, performance improvements, and much more. Heart Analyzer, for those unfamiliar, allows you to easily visualize your heart rate, as tracked by Apple Watch.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
Heart Analyzer was recently updated to version 6.0, which saw the app be completely rewritten in Swift 4. Through this rewrite, the user interface is smoother and more intuitive, while the Apple Watch application is also brand new. The rewrite also improves performance throughout the app.
Here’s the full change log for the Heart Analyzer update:
- Completely re-written in Swift 4, not a single line of code is the same
- The UI has been overhauled to be smoother and more intuitive
- There are many new features including new in-depth statistics, a new Apple Watch app and more meta data than ever on your heart rate data
- The re-write also includes serious performance optimizations
- So much else to mention… it’s basically a new app with all your favorite features improved in every way!
In terms of features, Heart Analyzer shows detailed graphs of your heart rate for any day from the last three years. You can view your average, maximum, minimum, and rest heart rates, as well as graphs dedicated to workouts and sleep.
Of course, in order to track this information, Heart Analyzer does require an Apple Watch and features an accompanying Apple Watch app. The Apple Watch version of the app shows you your current heart rate, active energy, and sleep data and features complication support for Apple Watch faces.
While the first-party Activity app and Health app offer similar functionality, Heart Analyzer takes a slightly different approach and offers some additional statistics and details.
Heart Analyzer is a free app, with in-app purchases for accessing older data and analytics, and additional customization options.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.