Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Google jabs Apple over lack of RCS support on iPhone during I/O
- Apple: Most iOS 15 users opt out of personalized ads; no impact on App Store Search Ads conversions
- Save up to $199 on Apple’s latest 11-inch M1 iPad Pro with Thunderbolt at 2022 lows
- Philips Hue mix and match sale offers rare 15% discounts on HomeKit lamps, lightstrips, more
- Anker’s PowerConf C200 2K USB Webcam hits $60, plus USB-C 1080p model at $30 off
Listen & Subscribe:
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.