Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple Music is the new sponsor of the Super Bowl halftime show
- iOS 16.0.2 fixes camera shake, copy and paste bug
- Run watchOS 9 on the original Apple Watch SE at new all-time low of $199
- Save on nearly all of Apple’s official iPhone 13 series cases from $30 at Amazon (Reg. $49+)
- Twelve South Curve stand stylishly elevates your M2 MacBook at $48 (Save 20%)
Enjoy the podcast?
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Don’t miss out on our other daily podcasts:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.