Frogmind releases the brand new BADLAND 2 for iOS, drops original down to $3 (Reg. $5)
Many of you have likely played former Apple Game of the Year winner BADLAND. Well, the very highly rated, puzzle-platformer (flyer?) is now getting its first official sequel courtesy of developer Frogmind.
More details and gameplay footage below:
It looks like we will be getting more of what what we loved about the original including levels that scroll in both directions, online challenges, a full single player campaign and an all-new death dealing array of traps and hazards to avoid. Judging by the 4+ star rating from over 20,000 gamers on the original, it’s hard to imagine the sequel not being just as good.
As you may have noticed in this morning’s games/app roundup, the original has gone on sale to celebrate the release of the sequel.
BADLAND 2 is now available for download in the App Store for $4.99. Here is the release trailer:
You’ll find all of our best game deals across every platform in our daily roundups and the entire Infinity Blade Trilogy went on sale this morning. A bunch of MacPhun Mac apps are also on sale right now for as much as 40% off.
Witness the award-winning world of BADLAND in even more stunning beauty with levels that extend and scroll to all directions. Survive through new elements such as liquids, flamethrowers, frost, magma, water and volumetric burning light. Fall down deadly rifts, fly to any direction and race & jump along the surfaces as a rolling character on your way to safety.
Challenge your friends and strangers in constantly updating global online events. Race against their best performances and rise in the global rankings.
– A SINGLE PLAYER campaign with deviously imaginative levels
– Global ONLINE CHALLENGES
* Challenge your friends and others in asynchronous online events
– Intuitive two-touch controls combined with innovative level design
– Highly immersive audiovisual gaming experience – best enjoyed with headphones
– Universal app optimized for iPhones, iPods and iPads
– Game Center and iCloud support
* Progress synced between all linked iOS devices
– Achievements & online leaderboards
– 3D Touch support for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus!
* Super precise flying using touch
* Quick actions added to home screen icon to quickly access single player and online
– More levels coming soon as free updates
* The original BADLAND is one of the most updated iOS games of all time