We have some interesting news to share with you this evening. The Apple Store went down at Midnight Eastern time. Since then, our retail contact went into Apple’s system and the only change noticed was the removal of the White iPhone SKU.
What does this mean? Perhaps nothing. Perhaps Apple is readying the new White iPhone with a new SKU? OR perhaps it has been kiboshed until iPhone 5 time. We’ll update when the store goes live but feel free to chime in below.
Update: It’s back up.
- Analyst: White iPhone 4 ships in April (9to5mac.com)
- Where’s that Verizon iPhone bump? (tech.fortune.cnn.com)
- New iPhone adverts: “If you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone” (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5: launches early 2012? (9to5mac.com)
- This year’s Apple Design Awards is only for apps distributed via App Store and Mac App Store (9to5mac.com)
- Apple to open first store in Arkansas this October? (9to5mac.com)
- Four-inch iPhone 5 with NFC chip goes in full production in Q3, says Chinese paper (9to5mac.com)