Our sources nailed it. What is being referred to as Apple Store 2.0 internally has officially launched Down Under. Australia is close to a day ahead of us in the United States. Just like we told you, paper signs and information cards have been swiped from Apple’s wood tables and have been replaced with super-interactive iPad 2s. These specially equipped tablets provide a simple and easy-use-view into the product right beside it.
Additionally, the iPads feature a button to call an Apple representative for assistance – sort of like an airplane call button.That’s all we’ve been able to find so far, but given that our sources nailed that part 100% – it won’t be too long until we see the other changes. Another picture after the break courtesy of Mac Prices.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Apple Store 2.0 pictures!
- Apple Store 2.0 gets official: interactive iPads replace paper signs, more (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 revealed: Startup Sessions, interactive iPad signage, new sound/display systems, new app? (9to5mac.com)
- Foxconn fire may have affected iPad 2 production, Apple ups shipping times to 1-2 weeks (9to5mac.com)
- Screenshots of Apple’s impressive new Daily Download iPad app ,as more Apple Store 2.0 news (9to5mac.com)
- @Square teasing a big Apple hookup (9to5mac.com)