..it was a violation of Apple’s rules. An engineer in Singapore revealed the transgression on his blog in February, and Path co-founder Dave Morin got hauled into Apple’s headquarters to be grilled by Chief Executive Officer Tim Cook and other executives, according to people familiar with the meeting but not authorized by Apple to discuss it.
- Tim Cook unloads $11 million in AAPL stock (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: Post-PC devices made up 76 percent of our revenues (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: iPad is the poster child of the post PC world (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook: 37 million iPhones, we had a ‘decent quarter’ (9to5mac.com)
- Tim Cook talks Facebook at Apple shareholders meeting (9to5mac.com)
- Apple posts audio of Tim Cook presentation from Goldman Sachs Conference (9to5mac.com)