Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.06.43 AM

Apple’s latest and greatest smartphone is now available to order online through Apple’s website or one of Apple’s partner carrier websites (AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon in the U.S.). If you’re after one, you might want to grab it soon; supplies of specific models are said to be severely constrained.

If you don’t want to order online, you can also pick one up at an Apple retail store or carrier store later today, but be warned: the same supply constraints apply in those situations. Some stores are said to have received little-to-no stock of certain models. If you aren’t in line already, you may not be able to get the phone for now.

14 Responses to “iPhone 5s now available through Apple’s online store & carrier sites”

1. Gold models, with the exception of one Sprint model, all jumped to 7+ business days by 12:11 AM

2. Ray Kwong says:

Most white and gold versions already delayed 1-2 weeks!! ughh

3. John Hagerty says:

12:09 pm, according to my email. Mine was bumped back while they processed my credit card.

4. “Funny” thing in the hungarian Apple online store: the only iPhone model you can buy currently is the 2 year old 4S. No model 5 anymore and no 5C/5S yet as it is unknown when it will arrive here. I know we are small market, but this is LOL.

5. Salih Arslan says:

Gold Models have now jumped to October Delivery as of 12.26 AM PT

6. squirthc says:

I just got an email from Sprint after ordering mine. It says 3 weeks from order date before they can ship the 5S and one to two weeks before they can ship the 5C.

7. Kitae Bae says:

All gold models are not available to be shipped on October. Not even a specific date just says october.

8. Quick question: Was Verizon’s Share Everything plan for 1 person always $40 for unlimited talk, text, and 500MB of data? If so, that completely influenced me to go with Verizon instead of T-Mobile.

9. djdik says:

I refreshed every second at 11:59… Then as soon as it popped up a went as fast as i could and got on the first wave with a 64gb Gold. Confirmation email hit by 12:03

10. Joey Mallin says:

I ordered at 12am and got an confirmation at 12:01. 1-3 day for 64gb 5s Grey. Just called Apple to change my payment info a day later. They upgraded shipping to next day without me asking. Went from 9/30-10/2 delivery to a 9/27-10/1 estimate. The math on this doesn’t work but I’m happy they upgraded me.