Yesterday it was Target. Today the Best Buy and Walmart Black Friday / Thanksgiving deal advertisements are now official. Both ads feature heavy discounting on iPads, iTunes cards, iPods, Macs, and more. The most impressive deals at Walmart include an iPad mini for $299 with a free $100 gift card, and free gift card offers with the purchase of an iPhone 5c/5c. Best Buy offers up to $200 off a new Mac laptop, 15% off iTunes cards, and an Apple TV for $85.
While we haven’t seen Apple’s Black Friday deals for this year, it’s pretty safe to assume they won’t stray too far from the ‘education pricing for all’ strategy implemented at preceding Black Friday promotions.
- Target’s Black Friday ad: $100 gift cards on $479 iPad Airs, $10 off iTunes/Apple TV, $75 on iPad Mini, much more (9to5mac.com)
- $50 iTunes gift card for $40: Save 20% on apps, music, movies, books, more (9to5toys.com)
- Confirmed: Apple & Best Buy will price match Walmart’s $479 iPad Air deal in stores (9to5mac.com)
- Walmart to offer iPad Air for $479 on a ‘roll back’ launch (9to5mac.com)
- Target Black Friday Ad: iPad Air w/ $100 gift card $479, iPad mini w/ $75 gc $299, Apple TV $89, HDTVs, games, more (9to5toys.com)
- Radio Shack Black Friday ad leak: Beats Pill, Apple TV, Roku 2, PS3/Xbox 360 consoles (9to5toys.com)
- $50 iTunes gift card for $40: Save 20% on future app, music, movie, book purchases (9to5toys.com)
- Leaked Dell Black Friday Ad: Windows 8 laptops, monitors, HDTVs, memory, more (9to5toys.com)
- 9to5Toys Last Call: iPad Air giveaway, Toshiba portable HD 1TB $60/2TB $100, Panasonic Lumix G5 camera $300, more (9to5mac.com)