- If you don’t have a 1.1.3 iPhone, upgrade to 1.1.3 using iTunes. If you do, skip to step 2
- Download and unzip the new iJailbreak
- Quit iTunes and run iJailbreak with your iPhone plugged in (in normal, not recovery mode)
- Choose Jailbreak, then choose to either jailbreak it alone or also unlock for other sim cards.
- Wait 2 minutes – grab a coffee, use the bathroom etc. Done!
If there are any issues, re-restore to 1.1.3 using iTunes. This has happened 1 out of 10 times we’ve tried, the others were successful. It’s so easy, a thirteen year old can do it – actually – two thirteen year olds built the application!
Edit: for all of the people who say they have a 1.x.x iPhone that is jailbroke/not jailbroke with xxx firmware and XXX Baseband…IT WORKS FOR EVERY IPHONE EVER MADE! Yours isn’t special unless you’ve done hardware mods – which is like 4 people. If you are on Tiger however, wait a few hours/days until the Tiger version of this application comes out.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.