New features in iOS 4.3 include the following:
- Users can now access all their iTunes media content via WiFi using the new iTunes Home Sharing feature.
- AirPlay has been improved so that all iPad apps can push video or photos out to any AirPlay ready device like the Apple TV. The feature even allows websites to push audio and video via AirPlay.
- As was rumored, users can now select whether to set the iPad’s switch to lock screen orientation or act as a mute button.
- iPhone 4 users will be able to set their phone up as a personal WiFi hotSpot and share a single cellular data connection with multiple WiFi devices.
- Photo Booth finally makes it to iOS. Users can select from dozens of photo effects to capture and stylize photos.
- FaceTime video calling now takes advantage of the new iPad 2′s dual cameras. iPad and iPhone users will now be able to connect via FaceTime.
- iPad 2 prediction wrap up (9to5mac.com)
- iTune 10.2 is out, go get it! (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel