Bloomberg reports that Disney shareholders re-elected Steve Jobs to their board.
The advisory group Glass Lewis & Co. recommended investors withhold support for Jobs, citing his absence from meetings. Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc., stopping short of urging rejection, said Jobs’s attendance and “recent leave of absence from his primary employer, raises questions about his ability to fulfill his responsibilities as a director.”
Probably a better idea to get a new advisory group.
Disney said, “The Walt Disney Company considers itself fortunate to have Steve Jobs as a member of its board of directors.”
That’s more like it. Jobs with Disney CEO Bob Iger up top, video below.
- Steve Jobs continues to move up Forbes’ billionaire list (9to5mac.com)
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs called to answer questions in iTunes antitrust suit (9to5mac.com)
- Collected: Reaction to Steve Jobs new medical absence (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs takes medical leave (9to5mac.com)
- Steve Jobs to stay on Disney’s board despite medical leave – report (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.