Apple has dropped delivery times for the Apple iPad 2 down to 2-3 weeks around the world as distribution starts to catch up with demand. We’ve been hearing from readers that shipping times are often much quicker than stated (Apple likes to exceed expectations) with some readers reporting getting delivery of their iPads within a week of order.
Brick an mortar distribution has been hit or miss with some readers reporting no wait for their iPad 2s while others report month long lead times.
- Apple patents iWeb for iPad (9to5mac.com)
- Original iPad stocks running low (9to5mac.com)
- 12,000 iPad 2s sold on eBay in two weeks. Where did they go? (9to5mac.com)
- Did Apple order 30 million LCDs for iPad 2 from AU Optronics at 3-4x higher price? (9to5mac.com)
- Hack enables system-wide display mirroring on iPad 1 (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 shipping times extend to over a week (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 arrives to 500 RadioShack stores tomorrow? (9to5mac.com)
- Feeling the heat, HP and Dell execs lash out at Apple, pray iPad will fail (9to5mac.com)