Random booting issues no more, Apple has issued a hard drive firmware fix for late model iMacs.
This firmware update fixes a hard drive issue that may prevent some iMac (21.5-inch and 27-inch, Mid 2010) systems from booting properly.
New iMacs, of course are expected next week.
- Apple delays iMac orders ahead of next week’s refresh with Thunderbolt I/O and Sandy Bridge processors (9to5mac.com)
- iMac supplies tighten ahead of forthcoming refresh (9to5mac.com)
- Digitimes: New iMacs to be launched alongside MBPs? (9to5mac.com)
- iMac supply constraints hit Apple’s online store ahead of imminent refresh (9to5mac.com)
- Prototype next-gen Mac Pro detailed: redesigned, rackable, stackable (9to5mac.com)
- Did Apple release a secret MacBook/Pro Firmware update that enables 8GB RAM config? (9to5mac.com)
- HP releases Apple iMac patent, but clunckier (9to5mac.com)