We’ve been getting word that whatever is going on in the Apple Stores this weekend is hitting all over the world. A tipster from Australia notes:
This Saturday (21st), all Australian (at least) retail stores will under go visual merchandising from 6pm – 6am (22nd). A sheet will be raised to prevent any one seeing inside, and from 6am – 10am, all apple retail staff will participate in a compulsory meeting.
Something big? VM is rarely so private, and is never followed by an all staff meeting.
Additionally we’re hearing the phrase “Apple Store 2.0” thrown around.
- First Kickstarter-funded iPod nano wristbands rolling to Apple Stores this week (9to5mac.com)
- Starbucks? Apple opens another Store across the street from the original (9to5mac.com)
- Apple planning a 10th anniversary Apple Store event? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store confidential: Full Apple Store layout plans – 100 pages (9to5mac.com)
- Shadyside, PA Apple store robbed for the third time in months (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.