- Enhanced in-store mode lets you get help and support quickly when you’re at an Apple Retail Store.
- The ability to custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want.
Unfortunately, it isn’t a universal app but it at least it is international.
Plenty of screenshots below:
- Apple Store employees talk about the new iPad displays (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 revealed: Startup Sessions, interactive iPad signage, new sound/display systems, new app? (9to5mac.com)
- Starbucks? Apple opens another Store across the street from the original (9to5mac.com)
- Apple’s new iPad 2 displays are hackable with a few gestures (9to5mac.com)
- Screenshots of Apple’s impressive new Daily Download iPad app ,as more Apple Store 2.0 news (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 gets official: interactive iPads replace paper signs, more (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel