- Enhanced in-store mode lets you get help and support quickly when you’re at an Apple Retail Store.
- The ability to custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want.
Unfortunately, it isn’t a universal app but it at least it is international.
Plenty of screenshots below:
- Apple Store employees talk about the new iPad displays (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 revealed: Startup Sessions, interactive iPad signage, new sound/display systems, new app? (9to5mac.com)
- Starbucks? Apple opens another Store across the street from the original (9to5mac.com)
- Apple’s new iPad 2 displays are hackable with a few gestures (9to5mac.com)
- Screenshots of Apple’s impressive new Daily Download iPad app ,as more Apple Store 2.0 news (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 gets official: interactive iPads replace paper signs, more (9to5mac.com)