Here’s the little note slipped in with all of the Apple Store 2.0 stuff:
What’s so special about yesterday?
Over the past 3,652 yesterdays, we’ve done some amazing things. We’ve opened 325 stores. In 11 countries. With 2.1 million square feet of space. And most importantly, we’ve welcomed over 1 billion customers.
Our 10-year history is something to be proud of. But at the same time, it’s just so, well, yesterday.
So let’s talk about tomorrow. That’s a day we can work with. It’s a day to launch new products as only Apple can. A day we can build new stores that are even more iconic. And create breakthrough programs to help people embrace technology like never before. It’s a day to do thing s no one has even dreamed of yet.
We’re not content to rest on our yesterdays. We’ll continue to move forward. To make the most of tomorrow. And every day after that.
- Feature: Retail stores, Apple’s big gamble that paid off big time (9to5mac.com)
- iPad 2 shipment times jump to 3-4 weeks at Apple’s online store (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 gets official: interactive iPads replace paper signs, more (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store confidential: Full Apple Store layout plans – 100 pages (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store 2.0 revealed: Startup Sessions, interactive iPad signage, new sound/display systems, new app? (9to5mac.com)
- iPad fans form the lines the world over as Apple pushes back shipping estimates (9to5mac.com)
- Foxconn fire may have affected iPad 2 production, Apple ups shipping times to 1-2 weeks (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.