BGR says that Apple will wait until WWDC to announce Back to School specials and they will be largely the same as year’s past (free iPod touch/w purchase of Mac) with the notable addition of getting $200 off the purchase of an iPad with the purchase of a Mac.
Apple has traditionally had a back to school announcements during this time of year (‘06, ‘07, ‘08, ‘09, ‘10), though never at WWDC which seems at first blush to be a strange venue for such an announcement.
- iPad apps not very intuitive, major study finds (9to5mac.com)
- Rumor: Apple courting Samsung to build AMOLED displays for iPad 3? (9to5mac.com)
- Businessweek describes Apple’s iCloud music service (9to5mac.com)
- iOS 5 pushed to the fall: major revamp, cloud-based, WWDC preview? (9to5mac.com)
- Coretronic to become LED backlight provider for Apple’s iPad? (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5: launches early 2012? (9to5mac.com)
- Apple Store employees talk about the new iPad displays (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.