“While most vendors appear fixated on matching the specs and features of iPad2, our checks suggest Apple will release iPad3 in time for the holiday season, sporting a better display and LTE capabilities.”
AT&T’s LTE rollout begins later this year, while Verizon’s is already giving users eye-popping download speeds around the country.
The report also states that iPhones won’t get LTE until next year.
- Samsung: Apple lawsuit “not legally problematic” as we “continue to work with Android on future tablets” (9to5google.com)
- Apple part suppliers: iPad 3 not in 2011 pipeline (9to5mac.com)
- For $250, Crux wants to turn your iPad itno a badass little 360 degree laptop (9to5mac.com)
- Net Applications: iPad’s web usage share 53x that of “nearest competitor” (read: Samsung’s Galaxy Tab) (9to5mac.com)
- iPad plant is back in business (9to5mac.com)
- Refurbished Apple iPads: 16GB WiFi for $349 + free shipping, more (9to5toys.com)
- Shammo: Next Verizon iPhone will be world Phone and released at the same time as AT&T’s (9to5mac.com)
- Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G LTE goes live on Verizon (9to5google.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.