The BBC has just posted their hands-on with Apple’s new iPhone 4S. While there isn’t much to show asthetically, BBC demos Apple’s new camera application and the hit of the show, the Siri personal assistant. You’ll notice how Siri actually repeats back to you what you say, and it works pretty seamless, even with a British accent.
Check out Apple’s Siri demo below:
- Will the iPhone 4S be the only iPhone launched at Apple’s Fall event? (9to5mac.com)
- Let’s talk Tuesday: iPhones, iPods, and more (9to5mac.com)
- 16/32/64GB iPhone 4S, 8GB iPhone 4 spotted on the Vodafone Germany online store (9to5mac.com)
- Co-Founder of Siri: Assistant launch is a “World-Changing Event” (Interview) (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 4S / 5 appears in Apple’s inventory system, iPod touch may see price drops (9to5mac.com)
- ‘iPhone 4S’ is likely an early prototype (9to5mac.com)
- White “iPhone 4s” apparently shows up in AT&T internal system (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.