As expected, the Apple Store just went down ahead of today’s iPad, AppleTV event.
- J33 Apple TV introduced tomorrow will be $99, B82 part will be $39, iPad AppleCare +: $99 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple’s next iPad will be available on March 16th, additional launch event planned (9to5mac.com)
- US-based iTV Entertainment preemptively strikes out against Apple over ‘iTV’ trademark (9to5mac.com)
- Apple is revamping the iPad App Store ahead of tomorrow’s event with optimized Top Charts and new ‘catalogs’ category (9to5mac.com)
- Sources: New Apple TV launching in March, near-immediate availability hinted for new iPads (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel