Following today’s event, where Apple unveiled the iPhone 5, a refreshed iPod lineup, and a number of new accessories, the Apple Store has now been updated with listings for many of the new products pictured above. Apple also updated its website with the iPhone 5 video it played at the event earlier today, showing off the manufacturing process of the new iPhone’s body. The Lightning and 30-pin adapter, which has a $30 price tag and ships in October, are among the new product listings.
- Apple iPhone 5, iTunes 11, and new iPod event Liveblog (9to5mac.com)
- Apple unveils new EarPods, comes with new iPod touch, iPod nano, and iPhone 5 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple unveils fifth-generation iPod touch: ‘The best iPods we’ve ever done’ (9to5mac.com)
- iPod nano updated with larger 2.5-inch display, Bluetooth, Home button, and Lightning connector (9to5mac.com)
- Full list of carriers supporting LTE for iPhone 5 (9to5mac.com)
- Newly redesigned iTunes and App Store, new iTunes available in October (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5 preorders start Sept. 14 for $199, $299, $399, ships in 9 countries on Sept. 21 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple unveils Lightning connector and cables (as expected) (9to5mac.com)
- Apple by the numbers: 400m iOS devices, 7 million Mountain Lion upgrades, 17 million iPads last quarter, more (9to5mac.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.