Should have listened to Mark. Apple CEO Tim Cook also revealed 16 million iPads for the quarter—which is lower than analysts thought.
Good time to buy, folks.
- Apple October 23rd event: What we know, expect and some new tidbits
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display specs revealed: 2.5-2.9GHz, 8GB of RAM, 128-512GB storage
- Apple to also stream iPad mini event from website
- Apple live streaming today’s iPad mini event on the Apple TV
- Apple Store goes down ahead of today’s event
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading 9to5Mac — experts who break news about Apple and its surrounding ecosystem, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow 9to5Mac on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our exclusive stories, reviews, how-tos, and subscribe to our YouTube channel