- Resolves an issue that may cause WiFi to disconnect
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari
Apple also released iOS 8.1.3 with various bug fixes today.
Included with OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 is the latest version of Safari, version 8.0.3, while Mavericks 10.9 users received Safari 7.1.3 and Mountain Lion 10.8 received Safari 6.2.3. Security changes for the latest versions of Apple’s web browser are detailed here.
A stability update to Remote Desktop Client was also issued bringing the current version to 3.8.2.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.