Along with the recent release of iOS 9 beta 5, a recent report suggests the new iPhone and Apple TV could be announced in early September. Along with that, Apple announces massive numbers for its streaming music service and Google has completely restructured the company. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Report: New iPhone and Apple TV to be announced at Sept. 9 event, iPad Pro a ‘wildcard’
- Apple releases iOS 9 beta 5 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch to developers
- Apple seeds watchOS 2 beta 5 for Apple Watch to developers
- Force Touch on iPhone 6S revealed: expect shortcuts, faster actions across iOS
- Apple announces 11 million trial members signed up to Apple Music, Eddy Cue ‘thrilled’ with uptake
- Google announces major restructuring with new parent company ‘Alphabet’, Sundar Pichai named CEO of Google subsidiary
- Opinion: Why content-blocking on iOS means advertisers, ad networks, publishers & readers all need to up their games