Apple has officially released iOS 9 and watchOS 2 to the public and today we’re getting into a rundown and our first impressions of the new features that come along with these updates. If you’d like to find out more about the top features in iOS 9 you can check out our full rundown here. The Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and through our dedicated RSS feed.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple TV (4th Gen) unboxing + exclusive in-depth hands-on guide [Video]
- Apple releases watchOS 2.0 with support for native apps and more: here are the top new features [Video]
- watchOS 2: Walkthrough of all the new features now available on Apple Watch
- Pedal to the metal: Apple reportedly accelerates Project Titan timeline to 2019, triples development team size
- Rose Gold iPhone 6s shows up at customer’s home early, she benchmarks heck out of it [Gallery]
- iPhone 6s review roundup: 3D Touch is ‘fun and useful’, Live Photos hit and miss, significant camera upgrade
- This is why the new Apple TV is bigger than the last generation
Be sure to check out our Apple TV (4th Gen) in-depth video below:
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.