Apple’s iPad Pro is now available for sale and we’re got the details on everything you need to know. From the best iPad Pro cases to other retailers that will have stock. Along with that, we get into some new Apple TV details that you might want to know about and Apple Music hits … Android.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every Wednesday. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app. Send an email to email@example.com (or click here) and your question/comment may be featured in an upcoming episode of Happy Hour.
Note: iTunes (web interface and app) may still be propagating the new episode which could take up to 24 hours. Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded.
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple plans to start selling the iPad Pro on November 11th
- Apple’s 12.9 inch iPad Pro goes on sale Wednesday in 40 countries, available at retail stores later in the week
- Where to buy Apple’s new, larger iPad Pro this week
- Apple debuts new iPad Pro ad ‘A Great Big Universe’ ahead of Wednesday’s launch
- Apple Music for Android now available in the Google Play Store
- Hands-on: SteelSeries’ Nimbus is the first Made For Apple TV game controller, but should you care?
- Roundup: The best apps and games for the new Apple TV
- Opinion: With Apple TV 4’s open app platform, some classic channels offer worse user experiences
- Apple announces Apple TV-focused Tech Talks for developers across 10 cities around the world