While Apple doesn’t make a public appearance at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, most of the companies building products for Macs and iOS devices do. That’s why we have most of the team at CES 2016 this year covering the new and notable for Apple related products as the show officially kicks off tomorrow.
It can be a little much to go through day by day with announcements already happening by the hour, so we’re compiling the best of the best here to give you one quick and easy place to check out all of the best new iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch accessories on show this week.
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
Products that support Apple’s HomeKit platform are one area we have our eye on this year, while we’re also seeing a lot of accessories that support USB Type-C for owners of the new 12-inch MacBook.
We start things off with a first for Apple’s Siri-controlled HomeKit platform, a connected ceiling fan from Hunter…
Hunter HomeKit Fan
- WiFi enabled and support for Apple’s HomeKit platform, the ceiling fans are named Symphony and Signal and come in at $329 and $379.
- Survivor Mounts and Power Bank
- BreakSafe USB-C MagSafe adapter
- Travel Power Bank for Apple Watch
- Survivor Slim iPad Pro
- Griffin’s PowerMate Bluetooth, Elevator, and Guide accessories get new colors to match the 12-inch MacBook’s gold, space gray, and silver color options.
- ClamCase for iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad mini
- Incipio adds USB-C MacBook docks, dockable offGRID iPhone batteries to lineup
- iShowFast Lightning drive
- HyperLink & Amber charging case for Apple Watch
- Hyper shows off USB-C hub w/ passthrough charging for 12-inch MacBook
And yet more HomeKit products were on show this week including new entries from Honeywell, iDevices, and iHome:
- Watch Valet Charge Dock (This is a less expensive version ($89) of the $129 Charge Dock I reviewed back in October, but minus the integrated Lightning connector for iPhone charging.)
- Belkin launches new USB-C accessories
Brydge for iPad Pro
LaCie + Seagate
Acer & Lenovo
- JBL debuts Charge 3 + Clip 2 speakers, Everest Elite 100 + Under Armour headphones
- JBL announces its Legend CP100 head unit with support for CarPlay
- Incase has a basic iPad Pro case called the Icon Sleeve with Tensaerlite ($70)
Check back all week for more CES 2016 announcements