iOS 10 beta 4 was released earlier today, and while there are fewer new features as we get closer to the final release, there are some notable additions and changes.
The headlining feature in iOS 10 beta 4 is definitely the new and updated emoji. Not only will you find brand new emoji, but you’ll also find updates to many existing emoji characters. We’ve outlined some of the emoji-centric changes in a previous post.
The following video walkthrough touches on several of the new features and changes that developers will find in the latest iOS 10 beta. Items included in the video are as follows:
- New Control Center splash screen
- Date in Notification Center
- No haptic feedback when locking iPhone
- Star ratings for popular music make a return to the Apple Music
- Old wallpaper makes a comeback
- Faster animations
- Safari delete bug fix
- New keyboard sounds
- Full screen quick reply
- New and updated emoji
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more video walkthroughs
Of course, there may be other changes and updates included in iOS 10 beta 4. Keep your eyes locked on our official iOS 10 beta 4 release post for all of the latest.
Video walkthroughs for previous iOS 10 betas
- iOS 10 beta 1 video walkthrough
- iOS 10 beta 1 video walkthrough part 2
- iOS 10 beta 2 video walkthrough
- iOS 10 beta 3 video walkthrough
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.