Apple has a new web page up today sharing exclusive holiday offers available for customers who use its newly launched Apple Pay on the web feature.
Some of the companies offering deals for using Apple Pay on the web this holiday season include Adidas, Casper, Grubhub, lululemon, Overstock, Shopify, seamless, and more.
The best 4K & 5K displays for Mac
Exclusive holiday offers with Apple Pay on the web.
Experience the fast and secure way to shop online with Apple Pay, now on the web in Safari. Check out in seconds and receive exclusive benefits such as free rush shipping, discounts, and rewards.
Some retailers like 1-800 Flowers.com and Adidas are offering free shipping for using Apple Pay on the web, while others are offering gift cards and other discounts. Casper is offering a free $50 iTunes gift card with the purchase of a mattress, The New York Times is offering 50% off a one-year subscription, and Vacatia is giving 7% off resort bookings.
Here’s the full list of current deals:
- Adidas – Enjoy one- or two-day free shipping from Adidas.
- Casper – Buy a mattress and receive a $50 iTunes gift card
- Grub hub – Win a $50 gift card. New diners get $10 off next order
- instacart – one month of free delivery for first-time customers
- JackThreads – 20% off holiday looks
- Jet – 10% off first three orders and $5 JetCash
- lululemon – $25 gift card for purchase over $150
- The New York Times – 50% off one-year subscription
- 1-800 Flowers – free shipping
- Overstock – free year of Club O Rewards Membership, $19 value
- seamless – Win a $50 gift card. New diners get $10 off next order
- Shopify – Select deals from Shopify stores
- Spring – 20% off
- Vacatia – 7% off resort bookings
Apple notes that it will be adding more offers from other retailers and banks soon including Abercrombie & Fitch, Chase, Bank of America, The Washington Post, Warby Parker, Hollister, Tumi, Caviar, Poshmark, and Under Armour.
Apple Pay on the web, which allows Apple Pay purchases through websites in Safari, officially launched in September with the release of macOS Sierra and iOS 10. For Mac users, the process is completed using a nearby iPhone or Apple Watch to authenticate the purchase, or with the built-in Touch ID sensor on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar shipping the coming weeks.