Last week, we covered Yahoo’s new Answers app for iOS and Android, but noted that at the time it was still invite-only. Today, however, the company officially announced that Yahoo Answers is available to all users on iOS and Android.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
Yahoo made the announcement in a blog post, explaining that the goal of the app is to help users receive “quality answers” to their questions. The app offers a variety of features with which users of the Yahoo Answers website will be familiar.
When you ask a question, Yahoo Answers Now will take you to “qualified responders” who are capable of answering. Additionally, you can follow other Yahoo Answers members and give thanks to users who offer up a solid answer.
Last but not least, Yahoo Answers on iOS and Android supports notifications, ensuring that you’ll immediately know when your question has been answered.
- Matching: When you ask a question, we route it to qualified responders who have the experiences and expertise to provide a high quality answer.
- Following: Gone are the days of having to manually remember user profiles. Follow users you respect to easily stay connected.
- Give thanks: Use the “thank you” and emoji buttons to express appreciation.
- Rich media: Craft awesome answers with a wider assortment of media, including images and links.
- Blazing fast: Get notified immediately when someone answers your question or thanks you for a great answer.