Today kicks off the first practice round for The Masters with the tournament officially starting this Thursday, April 6. However, coverage starts today at 12 PM ET with a livestream from the ‘Masters On the Range’ camera followed by the Hole No. 16 livestream coming on air at 2 PM ET.
No matter if you’re at home, work, or on the go you’ll be able to keep up with all the excitement of The Masters thanks to robust livestream coverage through The Masters Tournament app (free) for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and even Apple Watch. And the great news is you don’t a cable subscription login…
How to watch The Masters on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac:
- Download The Masters Tournament app (free) on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV
- On iPhone and iPad tap on the 3 lines icon and then tap Watch, on Apple TV select Live Video
- On your Mac or any computer go to masters.com and click on Watch at the top.
With either the app or on masters.com you’ll be able to watch live broadcast coverage for the Tournament April 6-9, however you’ll also be able to watch 8 different livestreams (it seems US only) starting today including:
- Monday’s Hole No. 16 Camera
- Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
- Thursday’s Honorary Starters
- Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13)
- Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16
- Featured Groups channel following key players around the course
- Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 4th through Sunday, April 10th
- Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play
Other features of The Masters Tournament app include:
- Video Everywhere
- Shot Tracking Feature
- Exclusive Live Scoring
- Leader Board Everywhere
- Course Overview
- Master Radio
- Tee Times
You can also find The Masters on CBS Sports and ESPN. You should be able to watch coverage on ESPN’s newly revamped Apple TV app.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.