Apple Pay is continuing its rollout in the United States today, coming to a handful of new banks and credit unions. While the mobile payment platform has been long supported by most of the major banks in the United States, it’s been slowly coming to smaller banks and credit unions. Here’s the full list:
Latest Apple Pay banks
- Bayer Heritage Federal Credit Union
- Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union
- Cornerstone Community Financial CU
- First National Bank in Fairfield
- First National Bank of Muscatine
- First Southwest Bank
- Franklin-Somerset Federal Credit Union
- Gas & Electric Credit Union
- Houston Highway CU
- Lincoln Maine Federal Credit Union
- Linn-Co Federal Credit Union
- MED5 FEDERAL CREDITUNION
- Ohio University Credit Union
- Ohio Valley Bank
- Ohnward Bank and Trust
- On Tap Credit Union
- Pennsville National Bank
- Salisbury Bank and Trust
- School Systems FCU
- Shelby Savings Bank
- Shoreline Credit Union
- Taunton Federal Credit Union
- The Colorado Bank & Trust Company of La Junta
- Triad Bank
- UNO FCU
Tim Cook recently remarked at Apple’s annual shareholder meeting that Apple Pay has not replaced cash as aggressively as he would have liked. Though, he noted adoption is still on the uptick, especially outside of the United States. Elsewhere, Apple Pay head Jennifer Bailey touted recently that the service is supported at half of the vendors in the United States.
Apple Pay will soon expand to Brazil, which Tim Cook announced during Apple’s most recent earnings call. Specific launch information is unclear, however.
Has Apple Pay come to your bank or credit union yet? Let us know down in the comments!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.