Apple today announced that it will release its Q2 2018 earnings call on May 1st. Apple made the announcement on its Investor Relations website, noting it will hold a call with investors at 2PM PT/5PM ET on the same day.
As a refresher, Apple announced its Q1 2018 earnings in February. The company reported revenue of $88.3 billion with a profit of $20.1 billion on sales of 77.3m iPhones, 13.2m iPads, and 5.1m Macs. That quarter represented yet another monster holiday shopping season for Apple.
Here is the guidance Apple is providing for its second quarter of 2018:
- Revenue between $60 billion and $62 billion
- Gross margin between 38 percent and 38.5 percent
- Operating expenses between $7.6 billion and $7.7 billion
- Other income/(expense) of $300 million
- Tax rate of approximately 15 percent
As it does every quarter, Apple will live stream the earnings call on its Investor Relations website. We’ll have our own live blog coverage right here on 9to5Mac, as well. The call will be held at 2PM PT/5PM ET with the earnings release dropping 30 minutes before that.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.