Apple has today announced that it will release its fourth quarter earnings on November 1st. The company will also hold an earnings call with investors at 2PM PT/5PM ET the same day.
Apple announced its Q3 earnings back on July 31st. The company reported $11.5 billion in profit, with 41.3 million iPhones, 3.7 million Macs, and 11.6 million iPads sold. Apple has laid out its guidance for Q4 2018 as follows:
- Revenue between $60 and $62 billion
- Gross margin between 38 and 38.5 percent
- Operating expenses between $7.95 billion and $8.05 billion
- Other income/expense of $300 million
- Tax rate of approximately 15 percent
As is the case every quarter, Apple will live stream the earnings call on its Investor Relations website. We’ll have our own live blog coverage right here at 9to5Mac, as well. The call will be held at 2PM PT/5PM ET with Apple releasing its full earnings report 30 minutes before that.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.