Symmetry Series 360 offers sleek protection for iPad Pro (11-inch) and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd Gen). The slim design makes it the perfect case for home, the commute, the office and back again. A folio folds over the display to keep it free of scuffs and scratches on the go and can be folded into a stand during use, while the clear case back and black or grey bumper shows off the refined curves of each iPad.
OtterBox Symmetry Series 360 Highlights
- Drop protection that’s design tested for trusted defense
- Clear, scratch-resistant case puts your iPad Pro on display
- Folio provides screen protection during transit
- Multiposition stand for hands-free use
- Magnets in folio activate sleep and wake mode
- Backed by OtterBox limited lifetime warranty
It also features a cutout for Apple Pencil storage/charging. This is the first OtterBox case available for the new iPad Pro so far, and it’s an Apple store exclusive. OtterBox also previously announced the upcoming Defender Series, but hasn’t shared a release date yet.
Customers can also sign-up to be alerted when the case will be available from OtterBox. However, the pricing looks to be cheaper at Apple.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.