Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Jamf: The standard in Apple management, with Jamf you can check your digital inventory, distribute Wi-Fi and email settings, deploy apps, enforce passcodes, protect company data, lock or wipe a device and so much more– from anywhere. Learn more at Jamf.com/9to5mac.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple to launch MacBooks with 5G cellular data connectivity in 2020, according to Digitimes
- Apple winds down Barclaycard partnership ahead of Apple Card launch, Apple Card app reportedly coming to iPad
- Apple reviewing Siri audio grading practices, will let users opt out in future
- Best Buy 3-day sale discounts MacBook Air, much more
- Latest iPad Air hits new Amazon all-time low with $50 discount
- 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) / Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.