UFC 260 and the heavyweight title fight is set for Saturday, March 27 at 10 pm ET/7 pm PT at UFC Apex in Las Vegas. Let’s look at how to watch UFC 260 Miocic vs Ngannou on the web, iPhone, Apple TV, and more.
In this guide, we’ll cover how to watch UFC 260 Miocic vs Ngannou championship rematch with ESPN+ as well what you can watch with the UFC app and the Fight Pass subscription. UFC main card fights are exclusive to PPV through ESPN in the US and you’ll need an ESPN+ subscription.
Other UFC 260 fights include Woodley vs Luque, O’Malley vs Almeida, Robertson vs Maverick, and more. Early prelims start at 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT with the main event set for 10 pm ET/9 pm CT/7 pm PT.
How to watch UFC 260 Miocic vs Ngannou on iPhone, Apple TV, web, more
Watch on ESPN+
If you’re not an ESPN+ customer yet:
- Get access to UFC 260 and a year of ESPN+ at a 35% discount (you’ll create an ESPN+ account as part of the process)
- To watch UFC 260, head to the ESPN app on your Apple (or other) device or log in on the web
- Choose the ESPN+ tab (or type in UFC in the ESPN app search bar)
- Look for UFC 260
Alternatively, you can buy UFC 260 on a Mac or PC here and watch on any supported device, including the web.
If you’re already an ESPN+ subscriber:
- Buy access to the fight for $69.99
- To watch, open the ESPN app on your Apple (or other) device or log in on the web
- Head to the ESPN+ tab
- Look for UFC 260
Watch on the UFC app
If you want some access to UFC and extra content, you can sign up for UFC Fight Pass that goes from $9.99/month. However, Fight Pass only offers access to the prelims, while Miocic vs Ngannou will require a PPV purchase with ESPN+.
The UFC app is available for Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad. Keep in mind there’s no longer support for the third-gen Apple TV.
Top image via UFC.com
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.