Griffin debuts new ‘Merchant’ iPhone 5/5s case with Square reader integration
Griffin and Square have teamed up to offer the first official iPhone case designed to protect your iPhone while accepting payments with the popular credit card reader.
The Merchant case features non-slip sides making it easier to keep a secure grip on your iPhone when swiping cards and accepting signatures. If your iPhone should happen to fall the silicone case will absorb some of the impact hopefully keeping your iPhone safe and sound. It also protects your phone’s internal components by “eliminating swivel and excess strain on your iPhone’s headphone jack” thanks to its custom-molded design. An integrated slot located on the back of the case conveniently stores your Square reader when the work day ends. A Square reader is included to help jumpstart new businesses and expand current ones.
The Merchant case is compatible with the iPhone 5/5s and is scheduled to ship in 1-2 weeks. It’s available for preorder starting today with a list price of $19.99. For a more permanent POS solution be sure to checkout the Square iPad Stand.
- Protective silicone case keeps your iPhone safe; included Square Reader allows you to accept credit card payments on the go.
- Molded silicone case protects your iPhone from bumps and drops
- Easy-grip, non-slip texture
- Card guide aligns the credit card and your Square Reader for easy, consistent card swipes every time
- Stores your Square Reader when not in use
- A Works with Square™ product
- App requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Download Square Register app and learn more about Square at www.squareup.com.