But what else could these new Airs have under the hood? Put your answers below and any additional items in the comments.
- New MacBook Airs with OS X Lion, Thunderbolt and Sandy Bridge in mid-July (9to5mac.com)
- All new Mac Pros and upgraded Mac minis with Sandy Bridge and Thunderbolt in early August? (9to5mac.com)
- DigiTimes: Eight million new MacBook Airs planned for third quarter (9to5mac.com)
- Apple about to roll out Thunderbolt cable for data transfers and displays (9to5mac.com)
- Apple updating server lineup as Mac Pro and Mac mini server supplies constrain (9to5mac.com)
- MacBook Air supplies constrained ahead of summer refresh (9to5mac.com)