Verizon isn’t just selling Droids these days, they are still making an effort to sell some iPhones on their talk network reputation. AT&T has seen much less churn than was expected when it lost its exclusivity. We hope to see more entertaining back and forth as we ease into the holidays.
- Verizon amps up anti-iPhone message with macho Payload commercial ahead of tomorrow’s Droid Razr launch (9to5google.com)
- AT&T still commands a (shrinking) majority of U.S. iPhone base, says Localytics (9to5mac.com)
- For those who travel internationally, a SIM unlocked iPhone from Verizon or Sprint may be the answer (9to5mac.com)
- iPhone 5 coming to T-Mobile USA too? (9to5mac.com)
- Verizon and Motorola hit the streets to hand out new Droid Razrs (9to5google.com)