Mactracker, the definitive app for tracking Apple product information, received a substantial update today, on the Mac’s 30th birthday. Both the OS X and iOS versions have, for the first time, added Apple’s non-Macintosh computers to the database, including the entire Apple II line, and many early Apple monitors and accessories.
- Adds Apple I, Apple II, Apple II Plus, Apple III / Apple III Plus, Apple IIe / Apple IIe Enhanced, Apple IIc, Apple IIGS, Apple IIe Platinum, and Apple IIc Plus
- Adds Apple Monitor III, Apple Monitor II, Apple Monitor IIc, Apple IIc Flat Panel Display, AppleColor Monitor 100, ColorMonitor IIe/IIc and AppleColor Composite Monitor IIe/IIc, AppleColor Composite Monitor, AppleColor RGB Monitor, Apple Monochrome Monitor, and Apple Monochrome Monitor IIe
- Adds Apple Mouse / Apple Mouse IIc and Apple Mouse II / Apple Mouse IIe
- Adds typical acoustical performance, where available, to MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro models
- Fixes issue with importing system overview reports created by Apple Remote Desktop to “My Models”
- Updates Support Status for Apple’s latest Vintage and Obsolete products
- Other minor changes and additions