From BusinessInsider, Gene Munster gets us ready for the earnings forecast next week:
- Apple has been consistent in beating its guidance (VERY consistent)
- Gene Munster thinks they’ll do so again
- As always, the whisper numbers are much higher than the printed estimates
- iPhone sales were only “okay” because Google’s Android stole some thunder
- Munster: The iPhone ultimately is going to become the biggest selling phone in the market
- Note: Since this taping, Munster has raised his iPhone estimates. He now thinks Apple could report 9.3 million iPhone shipments for the Dec. quarter, above the Street’s 9.1 million consensus.