Apple is seeding developers with access to an all-new build of Mac OS X 10.6.4.
Build 10F50 includes numerous fixes and just one known issue, reports World Of Apple. It weighs in at 581.3MB in its delta form, reports World of Apple. Mac OS X 10.6.4 entered testing towards the end of last month. Speculation (and WWDC) suggests a June launch for the new OS iteration.
Included in this update:
- Resolve an issue that causes the keyboard or trackpad to become unresponsive
- Resolve an issue that may prevent some Adobe Creative Suite 3 applications from opening
- Address issues copying, renaming, or deleting files on SMB file servers
- Improve reliability of VPN connections
- Resolve a playback issue in DVD Player when using Good Quality deinterlacing
- Resolve an issue editing photos with iPhoto or Aperture in full screen view
- Improve VoiceOver compatibility with iMovie and GarageBand
- Improve compatibility with some braille displays
- Marketing text is not formatted correctly, line returns missing.
- Graphics Drivers
- Voice Over