iPad 2 goes on sale in China today. That means fewer gray market people waiting on line in the US…which means it should be easier to get one everywhere.
It also goes on sale in Thailand today, lines below: (thanks @aunonline)
- iPad 2 sales on eBay are brisk, going as high as $2600 (9to5mac.com)
- Korean telcos stop selling iPad 2 amid “global supply shortages” (9to5mac.com)
- Nielsen: iPad maintaining choke hold grip on the tablet market (9to5mac.com)
- IDC: iPad and other ARM devices can be classified as PCs (9to5mac.com)
- iPad BOM decreases as margins grow (9to5mac.com)