Apple gamers, today is your lucky day.
Also, if Duke Nukem is your cup of tea, MacUpdate offers the just released Rated-M “epic ass-kicking, massive weapons, giant explosions and pure unadulterated fun” title $5 off today only with free Jets’n’Gold ($20 value) thrown in. It comes via Steam. Release and NSFW video below:
Did the Alien bastards not learn their lesson the first time? Duke has been on hiatus for some time now, kicking back and franchising himself on the fame he gained from saving Earth from the first invasion. The Aliens have returned to Earth yet again, messing up Duke’s sweet routine of dirty leisure habits.
The Alien invaders are stealing Earth’s women, especially the hot ones! And they drank Duke’s beer. This. Won’t. Stand. As Duke battles his way through waves of aliens, the once beautiful gambling haven and Duke Nukem franchise chains are crumbling before his eyes. Time to bring the pain!
- Bust a Gut: Duke pulls no punches. Duke’s constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game make this an out loud good time.
- World Interactivity: Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots.
- Scale & Variety: Packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, driving, and puzzle solving
- 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo or faster.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or 10.7 or later.
- 2GB RAM, 10GB HD Space
- 256MB VRAM; ATI Radeon 2600 or faster, or NVidia Geforce 8600 or faster.
- Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.