Almost two weeks after the seeding of the initial OS X 10.7.4 beta, Apple has released a new build to developers. The new build is numbered 11E35 and, according to Apple, includes “no known issues.” Apple tells developers to focus on the App Store, graphics, QuickTime, Mail, and iCal. The new seed is available only to registered developers, and Apple has provided no public timeline for the 10.7.4 release. The release notes for the new build can be viewed after the break.
OS X Lion 10.7.4 build 11E35 Seed Note
OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 is an update to OS X Lion 10.7.
The OS X Lion 10.7.4 Update (Combo) updates
– OS X Lion 10.7, 10.7.1 or 10.7.2, 10.7.3 GM or any other previous 10.7.4 seed builds.
The OS X Lion 10.7.4 Update (Delta) updates
– OS X Lion 10.7.3 GM or any other previous 10.7.4 seed builds.
Please be aware that you will not be able to revert back to your previous system after updating. Please install this update on a system you are prepared to erase if necessary.
– App Store
This build is being provided to you for testing and development purposes. Should you encounter any problems, please submit a bug report using the online Bug Reporter at <http://bugreporter.apple.com/>. Please make sure to include “10.7.4 (11E35)” in the bug title and description. This information will ensure that your bug is processed quickly.
When submitting a bug report, please make sure to include a Summary, Steps to Reproduce, Actual Results, Expected Results, the System Profile Report, and any other relevant information that is necessary to process the report.
IMPORTANT: Engineering requires additional information for crashing bugs, kernel panics, and hanging issues.
Crashing Bugs: Crash logs are required for crashing bugs. Crash logs can be located in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports
Kernel Panics: Backtraces, which contain vital information for investigating kernel panics, are required for kernel panic issues. Backtraces can be saved to nvram on restart shutdown, then copied to the panic.log file on restart. The panic.log file can be found in /Library/Logs/PanicReporter.
Hanging Issues: When an application is hung, a Sample should be provided. This can be done using the Activity Monitor (/Applications/Utilities/). To generate a Sample using this utility, click on the hung application name, then from the View Menu select “Sample Process”.
Thank you for your support.
Apple World Wide Developer Relations
- Apple seeds OS X 10.7.4 build 11E35 to developers (release note included) (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds OS X Lion 10.7.3 build 11D50 to developers (9to5mac.com)
- Apple releases OS X Lion 10.7.3 build 11D46 with no known issues ahead of public release (9to5mac.com)
- Mountain Lion available for download (9to5mac.com)
- Apple seeds OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion Developer Preview 2 (9to5mac.com)
- Apple MacBook Pro Core i7 Quad 2GHz 15″ Laptop for $1,550 + free shipping (9to5toys.com)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.