Angry Birds Star Wars: Angry Birds creator Rovio has been teasing an upcoming Star Wars (and possibly Toys R Us) related announcement for a few days now. Today we get the official launch trailer for Angry Birds Star Wars landing on iOS and other platforms on November 8th. Rovio is also teaming up with Hasbro for a line of Star Wars themed Angry Birds toys.
BBC iPlayer Radio: BBC is releasing a new radio experience for mobile and desktop today. Alongside a web app for mobile and desktop users, there is also a new a BBC iPlayer Radio app hitting the App Store for iOS. The app is available now for UK iPhone and iPad users with all services currently offered for free.
- -A touchscreen dial that beautifully shows the breadth of our radio, allowing easy access to all 57 BBC radio stations and their live streams.
- -An alarm clock to let you wake up to your favourite BBC Radio station.
- -From programme pages you can enjoy catch-up content, video clips, access to our podcasts, and for music shows the details of the tracklist.
- -You can set programmes alerts to tell you when specific favourite shows are on.
- -You can favourite tracks and share them with friends via email and Twitter.
The Wall Street Journal version 4.1: The WSJ iPhone app gets updated today with up-and-down swiping for article pages, faster downloads and updates, and support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
Crazy Taxi: Sega announced Crazy Taxi is coming to iOS later this month on its website this morning and also posted the short teaser trailer below:
Audi A3 app: Audi has introduced a new application that will allow users to get a look at how the car will look like in your driveway.. a test drive of sorts.